Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kasey's "boys I liked, but got embarrassed by dad" stories.

#1: I for some reason was in love with Justin Chase (yes I get it 'just in case' ha ha). Anyway...I was playing with my fake rubber snake (Kylee Reed's dad bought it for me so don't go thinking that I was bought a toy by dad). Justin Chase walked by and I called him a name (I looooved him, okay). He came up to me and pulled at my snake, I also pulled trying to keep it. It broke. Of course, never having any toys I was heart broken, I ran to my father at the apartment's garage. I cried to him telling him Justin broke my snake. Dad called Justin over, he said that I had called him a name. Dad gave ME a spanking. Justin Chase looked at me like he could not believe it. I remember being more embarrassed that I cried really hard in front of him, than of the actual beating. I have hated Justin Chase's guts ever since.

#2: When we were working on the old kingdom hall in I'Falls. I thought Terry Bleau (Gabe's dad) was so cute, I think I was 8 years old. I thought he thought I was so great, so he was teasing me and I was laughing and joking with him, I called him a pig. I don't know why I did, but I remember thinking I was so cute. Anyway, Terry was mad that I called him a name. Dad told him he had permission to spank me. So he took me over his knee and spanked me. I was so embarrassed that Terry would actually take dad up on his offer, dad offered that all the time, to this day, Terry is the only one who ever did it. I could have died. The whole neighborhood, all the people helping with the hall saw. I wanted to crawl into a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment