Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kelly about Karley

Sounds like something I'd do to Mike's kids. But only after they have dropped it 20 hundred times. Maybe you've forgotten that part, cuz David and Karley would only remember the embarrassing part too.
I was late getting home and I just wanted a quick cup of coffee, the line is long and there was a friend in line (who goes on and on and on and on and I was trying to shorten the conversation and it wasn't working and I was stressing inside) and all the while I'm hearing Karley say "Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get
something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get
something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something, Kelly can I get something.
And so instead of calmly saying yes or one moment please. I finally blow and scream and it echoes throughout the building: KARLEY! CANT YOU SEE I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE! and the whole place goes completely silent the machines stop and everyone looks at me like "oh my" and the lady who is also a step mom, is looking at me like "who are you, you big mean crazy lady, the poor child just wants to get something".

No comments:

Post a Comment